Duluth Car Accident Attorney
When you get into a car accident, it can be a confusing and stressful experience. You might not know who is at fault or who is liable for the damages caused by the accident. Fortunately, a personal injury lawyer can help. Contact Bowen Painter Trial Lawyers to schedule a free consultation.
Why Hire Bowen Painter Trial Lawyers?
When you need an experienced personal injury lawyer, you want to ensure you are hiring the best. At Bowen Painter Trial Lawyers, we have a track record of success, and our clients always come first. Here’s why you should work with us:
- We understand how important it is to get justice when you’ve been wronged. We are proud to have recovered millions of dollars in settlements and awards for our clients over the years.
- We only take on a limited number of cases each year to provide personalized attention and focus on each client’s needs.
- Our firm operates on a contingency fee basis; you will never be charged hourly fees or hidden costs. This means that no matter your financial situation, we can work together without worrying about money upfront.
How a Lawyer Will Help With Your Georgia Car Accident Claim
If you’ve been in a car accident, navigating the legal process alone can be an intimidating and complex experience. A skilled lawyer specializing in claims related to car accidents provides invaluable assistance throughout this process by taking the following steps:
- They will listen carefully to your story and document all details accurately.
- They will collect and analyze evidence from medical records, video footage, and witness statements to create a strong case.
- They will communicate with insurance companies and work hard to achieve a satisfactory settlement.
- If needed, they will take your case to trial and fight vigorously for your rights and compensation.
Having a lawyer by your side gives you the assurance that your car accident claim is in the best hands possible.
Liability in Car Accident Claims
Determining liability after a car accident starts with proving fault. In these cases, you need to prove that someone acted negligently and caused your injuries to obtain compensation for damages. Negligence is “A failure to behave with the level of care that someone of ordinary prudence would have exercised under the same circumstances.”
Examples of negligence in car accident claims include the following:
Driver Negligence – When a driver acts negligently behind the wheel, causing another person’s harm or property damage, they can be held liable for the injuries that result. Speeding, running red lights, inattentive driving, and driving while intoxicated (DUI), are common examples.
Governmental Negligence – If government actions (or inaction) contribute to an auto accident due to improperly maintained roads, inadequate signage, and poorly timed signals, they could be liable for your injuries.
Mechanical Problems – If someone else was responsible for maintaining your vehicle and failed to do their job correctly, they could be held liable if an accident occurs as a result. This includes mechanics, rental companies, and any other entities that may have had an obligation to maintain the safety of your vehicle.
Defective Parts – In some cases, accidents happen because of faulty parts manufactured by companies and sold as part of the original construction of a vehicle. In this situation, the manufacturer could be liable if the defective part contributed to the accident.
Contact Bowen Painter Trial Lawyers For Help With Your Car Accident Claim
The aftermath can be overwhelming if you’ve been involved in a car accident. From dealing with insurance companies to getting medical treatment, it can be a lot to handle on your own. That’s why it’s essential to seek the help of an expert in personal injury law. Bowen Painter Trial Lawyers have the experience and knowledge necessary to guide you through filing a car accident claim. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation.