Beaumont Maritime Injury Lawyer
When you’ve been injured in a maritime accident, one of the last things you want to think about is hiring a lawyer. But seeking out the help of a qualified maritime injury attorney can make all the difference in getting you the compensation you deserve for your injuries and losses. A lawyer who specializes in maritime law is familiar with the nuances of this type of law and has access to resources needed to help prove your case. For help after an injury, contact a personal injury lawyer to schedule a free consultation.
Why Hire Bowen Painter For Your Maritime Injury Case?
It is important to find a lawyer who has expertise in maritime law and a track record of success in cases similar to yours. Here’s why you should work with a Beaumont maritime injury lawyer:
- We have achieved an impressive 95% success rate, proving ourselves to be one of the most reliable and successful personal injury firms in the area.
- We know that no two cases are alike, and our team takes the time to understand every individual’s needs before crafting a strategy tailored specifically for you.
- We provide clear guidance on what steps need to be taken throughout the course of your case, helping you feel more informed and empowered as you make decisions about your future.
Why You Need a Maritime Injury Lawyer
- One of the most important reasons to hire an experienced Beaumont maritime injury attorney is because they understand the complexities of maritime law, which not every lawyer is familiar with.
- An experienced maritime injury attorney also knows how important it is to document all evidence related to your case, including witness statements, medical records, police reports, photos/videos taken at the time of the accident, etc.
- Insurance companies are notorious for trying to get away with paying as little as possible when it comes to settlements for personal injury cases. An experienced lawyer knows how to stand up for their clients during negotiations so that they receive fair compensation for their injuries and losses.
Types of Maritime Injuries
Maritime employees may suffer many different types of injuries while performing their duties on vessels or offshore platforms. Some of the most common injuries include:
- Falls from heights
- Slips and Falls
- Crush Injuries
- Back Injuries
- Psychological Injuries, like PTSD, anxiety, and depression.
Types of Compensation Can You Recover in a Maritime Injury Case
If you have been injured while working on the water, you may be entitled to compensation for your losses. The most common types include the following:
Economic damages refer to any financial losses related to an injury or illness sustained as a result of the accident. These damages can include medical expenses, lost wages due to missed work, and funeral expenses if a loved one dies as a result of the incident.
In addition to economic damages, victims may be entitled to non-economic damages, like pain and suffering. These types of compensatory awards attempt to place a monetary value on injuries that do not necessarily have an associated price tag but still affect the victim’s life in profound ways
Contact a Beaumont Maritime Injury Lawyer For Your Case
If you have been injured due to a maritime accident, it is important that you find an experienced professional with knowledge of both maritime law and personal injury cases. For help after an accident, contact a Beaumont maritime injury attorney to schedule a free consultation.